mandag 7. mai 2007

Sneaking Sally Through the Alley

Update:

Lately I`ve been plannin` my friend, Lisa`s bachelorette party! It`s been a blast, but quite exhausting and challenging as well (livin` in Bergen and all). I`ve been cruisin` `round Moss without her knowin`bout it, tryin`not to be detected (which was NOT easy! She almost had me once.. Her father on the phone, like: "Don`t come over right now, she`s standing in the front yard!!!" Jesus..) Well, stressin` about, plannin`, drivin`, arrangin`, mailin`, shoppin`, callin`a tremendous number of people, figurin`out sleazy costumes and drinks to be drunken -at the same time studyin`(or NOT studyin`for my exams, nice..) and arrangin`stuff back in Bergen as well. No wonder I haven`t been my self lately, but a stressed out copy with a silly laugh (OK, the silly laugh was just the same old, same old.. :p) and crazy behaviour. (I actually think my cousin thought I was on something..!).
Well, Saturday was the big day, and it all worked out super! As a yellow mass, with matching t-shirts, we entered "Badehuset", where she was working that morning. We were all laughing all day, and I think Lisa was really surprised and had a great time (which was of course the most important!) -we pulled a lot of stunts on her, and she had to paddle through a mall in a shopping cart, was kidnapped by "Russ" (in her old "russedress" and all!), attended Flamenco dancing lesson, had to check people down town`s blood pressure in a skimpy nurse outfit (hehe!), had a picnic, and then payed her old neighbourhood a little visit. Later on there were games, gifts and more drinks -and a trip to see and be seen in downtown`s nightlife. I think we all had a great day, so now I`m relieved and happy -and at the moment (not) studying for my English exams ;)

I think I will visit my grandmother again today, and enjoy my last day in Moss for a while. Tomorrow I`ll jump on a train UP to Bergen, where I will help arrange "Isdans" on Torgallmenningen, hopefully in a lovely Bergen-weather. Further updates will follow (don`t worry, I`ll have plenty of time to waste while (not) studying!) Yuhuu! :D

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hehe, det er bra at så mange flotte bilder av meg nå ligger tilgjengelig på nett... ;)
Det var en uforglemmelig dag, Vibeke! Tusen takk for en topp dag!!! Du er en mesterforlover når det gjelder utdrikningslag! Nå er det bare resten igjen... ;)

Vibber`n i Farta sa...

Jøsses -kommentar fra den vordende brud selv, ikke verst! :) Det var hyggelig, gitt! Supert at du er så fornøyd, kommer fortsatt ikke over uttrykket ditt når du kom ut av den russebilen! :P Hihi! Sjarmerte gutta i senk, du! Jess, resten igjen -det skal nok ordne seg det òg, serru! :D Synes jeg var ganske grei med bildeutvalget "som ligger tilgjengelig på nett", forresten -det kunne vært verre! ;)

Anonym sa...

Bildene kunne vært verre, ja... Datteren til en på jobben hadde sett meg i sykepleieruniformen, og hun hadde sagt til moren sin at skjørtet jeg hadde på var KJEMPE kort og blåste opp over rompa. Og når jeg fortalte om utdrikningslaget på jobben sa hun: "Var det deg?! Synd jeg ikke fikk sett deg!". Da viste jeg bildene som ligger på siden din... ;)

Vibber`n i Farta sa...

Hehehehehe, -hihiiii! Så gøy, så gøy..! Barn sier jo så mye rart.. :P Vel, la oss si det sånn: det bildet der var kanskje det som var _minst_ representativt i forhold til hvor kort det skjørtet egentlig var..! :P
Kommet deg etter helgas utskeielser? ;)